Today, I’d settle for just one thing from this list:
1. I would discover buried treasure and a lost tomb in the hills across the road from my house.
2. The secret of time travel would be revealed to me so I could go back in time and see dinosaurs.
3. I would grow up to be a private detective, or somehow meet Sherlock Holmes.
4. I would discover a comet or an asteroid and would get to name it after myself, or possibly J.R.R. Tolkien.
5. The streets of my hometown would turn into canals and I would be able to pilot my own pedal-powered submarine to and from school.
6. I would discover an interdimensional doorway in the science section of the used bookstore near my house.
7. I would see a ghost.
8. I would prove to the world that the Loch Ness monster really did exist.